A Lead Business Analyst in the Digital Transformation and Technology department acts as the “bridge” between the business challenges and technology solutions. They work with functional partners to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software, and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value.
In this role, the Lead Business Analyst will:
Serve on the Customer Technology Solutions (CTS) team supporting Chick-fil-A’s international growth. You will be responsible for collaborating with functional partners and product teams to implement customer technology functionality, i.e. Mobile App, Web, Point of Sale, etc. This role will be responsible for defining the strategy and design decisions for the various systems that work in concert to deliver a seamless experience for international customers with the Chick-fil-A brand.
- Implementation of International Customer Technology Solutions
- Understand International roadmap and advise/coordinate necessary technology updates or services across Customer Technology Product Teams to enable customer digital experiences in international markets
- Identify gaps and opportunities to streamline current implementation processes to scale for future growth
- Build trusted relationships with International and Customer Technology teams to align on the customer-facing technology needs for international restaurants
- Serve as bridge to the International Team
- Agile Planning Lead for International Customer Technology
- Ensure user stories, themes and epics are written, refined and clearly define a universal definition of done
- Work with Product Owners and stakeholders to develop iteration plans for key deliverables
- Understand and incorporate dependencies in the planning process
- Attend key Product Teams’ backlog grooming sessions and sprint reviews to answer questions and remain abreast of the status of key deliverables
- “Collaborative activator” with strong organization and communication skills
The role allows for a significant amount of autonomy, however, the ability to influence partners is critical to advancing the work
This role is based in Atlanta, GA