This position entails the planning, coordination, and managing of activities related to the physical inventory requirements in the Chick-fil-A Supply Distribution Centers (DC). This includes forecasting, demand planning, inventory management, and other analytical activities to optimize the flow of product. The position interfaces with suppliers, DC management, Chick-fil-A, Inc. Supply Chain, Marketing, QA, and Finance. The role will support multiple distribution centers.
This position requires the staff member to utilize a diverse range of skills and experiences in the overall support of company operations and requires a high degree of independence in the execution of these responsibilities. The Sr. Analyst works closely with the Chick-fil-A Supply leadership team to establish and continually improve the organization’s performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability through effective supply chain management methods and strategies. Furthermore, this role will be uniquely challenged with their participation in the building of a robust demand planning and inventory management organization that will ultimately be responsible for over $3 billion in inventory. This role will report to the Principal Team Lead, Inventory and Demand Planning and resides in Chick-fil-A Supply LLC.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply™ is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A Supply supports current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs.
This subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain, engineering or other related field
· 4+ years of experience in a demand planning/inventory management role
· General understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
· Strong aptitude to solve problems and improve processes
· Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
· Experience analyzing large data sets using analytical techniques
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Humility to come in and learn a new business, while applying relevant experience
· Ability to work independently and on cross-functional teams
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of basic procurement and transportation practices