Do you love to be a problem solver and change agent? We are looking for a leader to serve as the center of excellence for Chick-fil-A Supply’s asset implementation. This includes developing strategies, plans, and standards to meet the business needs, promote operational excellence, drive continuous improvement and innovation, and own the performance of vendor order fulfillment. Role requires an understanding of the business needs and knowledge of an effective supply chain. The ideal candidate for this role is a leader who will work collaboratively with operations and vendors to develop strategies and solutions to best meet the business needs in a cost-effective, efficient manner.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply™ is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A Supply supports current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs.
This subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
Develop and manage open source reporting tools, scorecards, and KPI’s to support capital, expense, and vendor performance
· General knowledge of warehouse/distribution center processes, layouts, systems, designs
· Familiarity with the principles and operation of material handling systems and equipment
· Familiarity with the determination of warehouse storage systems requirements and related design principles
· Familiarity with IT requirements related to the integration of material handling systems and equipment
· Familiarity with supplier integration such as punchout catalogs
· Application familiarity/proficiency: Microsoft Office Suite (incl. Visio, Project, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook), CAD, Design Drawings
· Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and execute strategic projects/initiatives with minimal supervision
· Ability to multi-task and drive execution across multiple priorities
· Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and drive for results through cross-functional and teams at all levels
· Excellent at establishing, building and maintaining functional working relationships within CFA Supply and with the maintenance providers and vendors
· Demonstrated ability in effectively getting work done with and through others
· Demonstrated capacity to work well within team environments, including experience in managing team dynamics and exerting influence without the benefit of possessing direct authority
· Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative methods
· Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills including ability to develop and deliver executive level presentations
· Must be able to communicate complex issues and concepts simply to gain understanding, buy-in and support across all organizational levels
· Logical, analytical, organized thinker
Detailed knowledge and thorough understanding of technical specifications and skill with ensuring compliance by outside vendors