The Supply Chain Facilities Project Coordinator will direct the planning and execution for all CFA Supply facility projects and serve in a key supporting role to Construction & Facilities, Engineering & Implementation & Sustainment teams through critical stages of site selection, due diligence, design, entitlements, permitting, construction on operations go-live. This is a significant and challenging role that will support and foster Chick-fil-A Inc. Supply Chain innovation strategy and long-term expansion goals.
The Supply Chain Facilities Project Coordinator will report directly to the Principal Program Lead of Construction & Facilities and will collaborate with various senior stakeholders to drive Supply Chain network delivery. This position is located at the Chick-fil-A Inc. Support Center in Atlanta, GA.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply™ is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A Supply supports current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs.
This subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
Real Estate Related:
· Collaborate with CFA Construction & Facilities team and other internal/external partners in the coordination of pre-development planning activities including site selection, RFPs for professional services, leasing and due diligence consultant engagements
· Receive, organize & file preliminary site data issued from CFA real estate manager & brokerage partners
· Collaborate with CFA Construction & Facilities team in the administration of RFPs for developer & construction services including, tailoring bid packages to reflect project specific requirements, distributing RFP package/addendum & related correspondence, receiving, organizing & registering RFP responses, documenting minutes & action items from presentations, coordinating follow-up meetings and drafting award notices
· Lead FF&E partners in the programming, design, procurement & installation of site-specific signage & furniture solutions to ensure that all aspects are designed and delivered within CFA standards of quality, adherence to established budgets and timelines, taking appropriate actions to mitigate risk of cost & schedule overruns, scheduling & conducting design review meetings with DC Ops., documenting required changes, obtaining final sign-offs, conveying infrastructure requirements to the design team, preparing & submitting PO requests for approved scope/quotes, distributing PO’s to vendors, monitoring procurement window to ensure timely delivery to site, facilitating field installations, developing field punch lists & managing project close-out
· Work collaboratively with CFA Construction & Facilities team & external partners to prepare forecasts and appropriation requests for executive team review and approval
· Manage monthly draw package administration including receiving of monthly draws, review & filing of lien waivers, comparing invoices to executed contracts & validating alignment with approved commitments, managing approvals, entering invoices into Oracle for payment processing, registering invoices into master budget & tracking cash-flow
General program support
· Tracking execution of NDAs & contract requests for professional services, lease agreements, draft work letter exhibits
· Track completion of GC & FF&E punch-list work, periodically reviewing supporting documentation with design, Construction & Facilities teams and securing sign-off for completed work
· Maintaining project record files
· Drafting project overview/deal approval presentations
· Coordinate kick-off/pre-construction meetings
· Participate in design review sessions & documenting key action items
· Coordinate filing of permit applications, licenses & change orders
· Build and sustain culture that aligns with Chick-fil-A values of customer service, safety, and respect
· Drive innovation in distribution center operations & project delivery methodologies
· Support Chick-fil-A company vision and strategy
· Complete other activities deemed valuable by management
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Construction Management or Architecture
· Demonstrate functional knowledge in construction procedures and practices
· Ability to lead through change management
· Ability to travel at least 15% of the time, as needed, which includes overnight travel
· Minimum Relevant Experience: 3+ years of experience in supply-chain sector, preferably in warehouse/distribution center facilities
· Proven organization excellence
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills; experience presenting solutions & facilitating leadership/end user approvals
· Experience managing FF&E program development, integration & execution
· Demonstrate expertise in value engineering, experience in project valuation and business modeling with demonstrated financial acumen
· Ability to develop lean operations & cost control strategies and program/scope/budget development
· Preferred Relevant Experience: 3+ years of project management delivering food & beverage / cold-storage distribution center facilities
· Lean Construction