As a part of the Chick-fil-A Supply Chain Restaurant Services team, the Project Lead generates insights by combining data with business knowledge to ensure that all Supply Chain functions have the timely, quality information and applied analytics they need for business decisions supporting Restaurant Operators supported by Chick-fil-A Supply.
This position will be key in developing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual analytics to support CFA Supply in identifying key insights to improve the overall service experience for Restaurant Operators and Team Members. In addition, this position will play a key role in understanding business needs and working with business owners and IT to define technical and business requirements to support those needs. Defining and testing technical requirements will be necessary to support the order management process and the multiple systems (Oracle, ServiceNow, Mobile App, JDA) used to service Restaurants. This role will serve as the main point of contact for gathering requirements and working with the necessary developers to build, test and implement the enhancements. The Project Lead will need to be able to translate new enhancements into learning materials and Standard Operating Procedures that will enable the Restaurant Services Team and other CFA Supply functional teams to execute accordingly. As a Project Lead, training will need to be conducted with necessary stakeholders (Restaurant Services, Warehouse, Transportation) for upcoming process or system changes in advance of scheduled ServiceNow, Mobile app or Oracle releases. Furthermore, a continuous improvement mindset is certainly required, as this position will constantly identify ways to help the Restaurant Service Team operate more effectively. This position requires the staff member to utilize a diverse range of skills and experiences in the overall support of company operations and requires a high degree of independence in the execution of these responsibilities.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply™ is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A Supply supports current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs.
This subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· 5 years of relevant Supply Chain experience
· Excellent business communication and presentation skills
· Familiarity with ERP and CRM Systems
· Attentiveness to details with the ability to understand the business context
· Ability to learn things quickly and work independently
· Ability to communicate results effectively to others
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
· Deep understanding of data requirements and flows
· Strong aptitude to solve problems and improve processes
· Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
· Experience analyzing large data sets using analytical techniques
· Ability to work independently and on cross-functional teams
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of basic distribution and customer service practices
· Agile Project Management Experience
· Experience leading and creating User Acceptance Testing criteria