Chick-fil-A Supply is hiring a Senior Routing & Optimization Lead for to support our growing delivery network. This person will use the JDA Transportation Management System (TMS) to establish a dynamic route optimization model that, in the years ahead, can drive insight across our network, identify efficient resource allocation, and help craft the future of transportation and delivery for a thirty-billion-dollar company.
To succeed, you must insist on the highest standards for quality, maintainability, and performance. The systems we own are responsible for delivering the food and packaging needed by Operators to serve millions of customers every day. You will generate and leverage tools to design our network, and accompanying TMS, in a way that best meets our business goals. You will demonstrate strong leadership as you control your own destiny in Chick-fil-A Supply’s service-oriented culture.
About Chick-fil-A Supply
A wholly owned subsidiary of Chick-fil-A, Inc., Chick-fil-A Supply™ is a distribution service provider focused entirely on serving the unique needs of Chick-fil-A restaurants.
Due to steady, year-over-year sales and volume growth, combined with the complexity in our Restaurants, Chick-fil-A Supply supports current and future Restaurant needs through distribution innovation that extends the Chick-fil-A culture of care to those it serves, as well as those it employs.
This subsidiary is in the early stages of development and is a dynamic, fast-paced work environment focused on launching this new service to Restaurants across the nation.
· Work with the Transportation operations team to develop and understand the assumptions, constraints, assets and regulations that affect CFA supply delivery network.
· Proven experience in the domain of optimization and simulation modeling – Ideally experienced with the JDA TMS modeling program (or similar software packages).
· Provide feedback and assist the TMS software provider on modifications, customizations, etc. to support our unique needs.
· Ability to challenge current constraints and find creative and inventive ways to minimize or eliminate their impact.
· Ability to incorporate efficiency and cost parameters in models, while including tactical operational feedback.
· Work with Transportation Operations to create transportation operating budget based on historical costs, expected costs, and savings or other impacts.
· Create and execute the functionality to measure financial results to the operating budget on a static basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
· Assist the Transportation Operations team in determining plans to correct underperforming financial categories.
· Measure performance to savings programs or cost impacts.
· Work with CFA Inc. and CFA Supply to continually update volume forecasts and identify impact on operations.
· Excellent leadership and communication skills, to evangelize simulation, optimization models, and financial performance across the organization.