The Restaurant Financial Systems team provides Operators and those who serve them with tools, reports and systems that equip them for profitable growth. We do this by building robust data infrastructure, maximizing the effectiveness of our systems portfolio, and offering users relevant and timely insights about their businesses.
This role will lead the strategy, analytics and collaboration for one or more financial operating systems, such as Menu cost, data infrastructure, food cost reporting and systems (as well as Product Mix, overhead costs by item, Ingredient cost variances, etc.). Developing and maintaining partnerships across the organization will be vital in this role to ensure that the data infrastructure is accurate across entities and countries, and to ensure consensus across multiple roles supporting the systems. This role will require both a high level of subject matter expertise and broad business judgement and understanding the entire process flow of menu data to ensure all parties’ needs are met. This role will also be responsible for planning and executing projects by creating and ensuring execution of a project plan and communication plan. Additionally, this role will be responsible for coordinating with other departments on the strategic technology roadmap supporting the systems. They will leverage their deep knowledge and expertise to advise stakeholders, make strategic recommendations and influence both proactive and responsive direction to make a positive impact on the Operators and Staff. They will formally supervise other staff who support these systems and processes.
· Develop deep knowledge in areas such as Menu Cost, Food Cost and Ingredient Variances, item overhead/profitability and Product Mix systems to aid in leading and collaboration across the team.
· Understand the business context around the use of all Food and Menu data downstream in the organization and across different entities and countries.
· Develop consistent processes that support data infrastructure and reporting & dashboarding distinctions across all countries and entities; lead collaboration for constant process improvement for data and systems.
· Generate advanced analytical insights; make recommendations and execute on recommendations about tools and systems that consume data and communicate findings to stakeholders.
· Guide the team and technology partners to consensus as needed.
· Own and execute on the Roadmap development. Be proactive and ready to lead through evolving changes in the business
· Perform regular reviews of automated system processes with others in the team to ensure several business processes are efficient, effective and accurate.
· Support the team in solving complex data and reporting problems to meet business needs
· Effectively communicate key trends, project needs and business updates to a variety of business stakeholders
· May interview candidates and provide input about selection recommendations
· Experience managing business systems
· Experience leading process change Initiatives and/or systems implementations
· Experience with Oracle or other ERP systems
· Experience with SQL, Alteryx, or Tableau
· Experience leading people